Whitford Cemetery was located in Beaver Township (first road north of
Beaver Center, go east, on farm before the four corners on the left).
In 1974 the owners disposed of a tombstone located near their apple
orchard (between the house and the barn). The stone was for a Mr. &
Mrs. Whitford and both hsband and wife were on this one large
tombstone. In 1855, Ezekiel A. Whitford purchased 75 acres of land.
|WHITFORD, OLIVER||13 FEB 1874||84/0/0||WAR OF 1812; H OF PHEBE|
|WHITFORD, PHEBE||W OF OLIVER|